Revolution Labs is a three-story, 173,700 SF, new construction lab development in Lexington, Massachusetts’s growing life science market. The property is located South of Route 2 with convenient access to Interstate 95 and less than 15 minutes from Cambridge. The Lexington area is positioned within the Massachusetts’s “Super Cluster,” housing some of the most prominent life science, pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the country.
- New construction building with large and flexible floor plates
- Robust, lab ready, central mechanical systems that are able to accommodate multiple life science uses
- Modern exterior façade includes metal paneling and warm wood tones
- LEED Certified to a minimum of Gold
- Covered parking designed to support a solar canopy and electric vehicle charging stations
- Ample outdoor spaces including decks, plazas and active landscaped areas
- Abundant walkable retail, restaurant and service establishments