Middlesex 3 region commuters have a wealth of public and private options for getting to and from work.
- Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA) bus and rail service
- Lowell Regional Transportation Authority (LRTA) services all of Lowell as well as parts of Chelmsford, Billerica and Burlington
- Map of Burlington MA public transportation and destinations
- The town of Lexington runs the local “LexPress” bus
- Middlesex 3 Coalition Transportation Management Authority (M3 TMA) – servicing the Route 3 Corridor (Alewife Station to Burlington/Bedford)
- The 128 Business Council shuttle services employees of the Council’s Member organizations. View the shuttle service area map.
eCommuter – Members of the M3 TMA have access to eCommuter.org, an online platform for optimizing commutes. Once enrolled, members can find car pool partners, detailed public transit guidelines, biking routes, plus emergency ride-home services and more. Non-members are welcome to explore eCommuter and take advantage of its commuting cost calculator and other free tools.
- My Mass511 – Sign up for an account, create and personalize your routes and alerts so you can be notified of event on those routes ahead of time.