Real Estate Leadership Series: Multifamily Housing
December 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
WHY YOU CAN'T MISS THIS MULTIFAMILY HOUSING EVENT
What You’ll Learn From Commercial Real Estate Leaders:
- How are multifamily owners and developers adapting as resident and tenant demands change throughout the region? Which of these changes is going to remain for the future?
- Is The sharply rising cost of capital going to be covered? are there examples of it already stalling existing projects, or is that still a ways off in the distance?
- Amazon’s adjustment in their warehouse and real estate strategy has impacted the industrial space markets, but our region is still seeing extremely strong interest to develop these types of properties – often prior to tenant agreements. How much has the industrial space market’s average cost been affected? What’s the current average cost per s.f. in our region, and where is it headed?
- How are property owners responding with adjustments to the leases they are currently negotiating?
- Does the panel agree that multifamily housing is better protected from inflation effects due to its shorter duration leases? Has that market fully recovered from rent relief measures taken during the pandemic?
- How is the current market outlook specifically impacting continuing care development (assisted and independent living)?
- Are any of you seeing or anticipating a response in the residential housing market to the fact that inflation and rising interest rates have put already expensive housing further out of reach for many Massachusetts residents? Could this be the market lead to a higher likelihood of the construction of starter homes and workforce housing, or will the large home construction trends continue because there are still plenty of buyers?
How You’ll Do More Business From Attending This Conference:
Join Middlesex 3 and industry experts as they discuss the multifamily rental, luxury condo, affordable, workforce, and student housing markets across the Northeast of Mass. Gain critical insights into new technology, designs, and innovations, and understand how new investment and financing trends are changing the multifamily world.
Who You’ll Network With: Owners, developers, investors, brokers, city and government officials, business consultants, architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, bankers, and more.
Why You Should Attend: Middlesex 3 events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Us as we jump into the multifamily market to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.