The Middlesex 3 Coalition will be starting quarterly subcommittee meetings for all of our target issues including:
- Education/Workforce Development
- Infrastructure/Real Estate
- Marketing and Membership
Please find the dates for each of the subcommittees below. If you are interested in being on one of Middlesex 3’s subcommittees please fill out this form: https://share.hsforms.com/13BwYIEQmTJOjcbXFJkVj_g37r8l
or contact Erin Kokinda at [email protected].
MassEcon is to host a panel discussion on transportation on August 6th.
Middlesex 3 Coalition Executive Director Stephanie Cronin will moderate the panel, which includes:
- Lisa Wieland, CEO, Massport
- Steve Poftak, General Manager, MBTA
- Hunter Kass, Senior Vice President, Alexandria Real Estate Equities
- Jonathan Gulliver, Highway Administrator, Mass DOT
- Dominick Tribone, General Manager, Lyft Bikes & Scooters
Revolution Labs is a three-story, 173,700 SF, new construction lab development in Lexington, Massachusetts’s growing life science market. The property is located South of Route 2 with convenient access to Interstate 95 and less than 15 minutes from Cambridge. The Lexington area is positioned within the Massachusetts’s “Super Cluster,” housing some of the most prominent life science, pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the country.
- New construction building with large and flexible floor plates
- Robust, lab ready, central mechanical systems that are able to accommodate multiple life science uses
- Modern exterior façade includes metal paneling and warm wood tones
- LEED Certified to a minimum of Gold
- Covered parking designed to support a solar canopy and electric vehicle charging stations
- Ample outdoor spaces including decks, plazas and active landscaped areas
- Abundant walkable retail, restaurant and service establishments
The Journal produces the program, which spotlights community and business leaders for the series. Stephanie was tapped to talk about the work M3 does in the region, and with the NEREJ, which has partnered with the Coalition to host the annual M3 / NEREJ RE Forum.
View the interview on Youtube here: