Attend an Event
Middlesex 3 holds regular events throughout the year. Most events are open to the public, and free for M3 members. We encourage non-members to check out what we do and attend a few events before becoming a member.
Why Attend an M3 Event?
M3 events are a great way to get connected with the M3 community and stay on top of important topics that are focused on our key initiatives of economic and workforce development, transportation and infrastructure improvement.
- Our events are attended by a cross-section of business, government, and education leadership (including municipal and state leaders, businesses doing work in the region, including our top employers, non-profit and academic thought leaders, and real estate owners and developers.
- We feature timely topics and offer open forums for discussion and debate with thought leaders from our community and from higher education.
- We provide opportunities to get the latest updates and connect with leadership from regional and state economic development, transportation development, and workforce development agencies.
Types of M3 Events
- Business Leadership Series — covers a variety of topics (workforce, economy, infrastructure) and features a panel or keynote speaker from executive leadership. Past speakers include U.S. Representative Seth Moulton, MA Executive Secretary Mike Kennealy (Baker-Polito Administration), U.S. Senator Ed Markey (75-125 attendees).
- Real Estate Leadership Series — features a panel of RE expert with a focus on the region’s commercial real-estate market (50-80 attendees).
- M3 & NEREJ RE Summit – Once or twice a year, M3 partners with the NEREJ for a state or region-wide event (100-150 attendees)
- What’s Happening in M3 — provides an overview of business and real estate activity within an M3 community or organization. The WH events typically have a brief overview/introduction from a Town Manager or Economic Development Director. Organizations present on initiatives, projects, or real estate development happening in the town (50-60 attendees).
- Workforce Roundtables – throughout the year, M3 hosts industry-specific “round table” events to discuss workforce development issues, share best practices, and connect with state and educational institutions (30-75 attendees)
- Annual Member Meeting – typically the largest event of the year, the Annual Meeting gathers all M3 members to vote on the investiture of M3 Board members. Annual Meeting often features a state or federal key-note speaker to address a topic related to M3’s target initiatives (125-175 attendees).