What is Middlesex 3 Coalition?
The Middlesex 3 Coalition is committed to fostering economic development, job growth and retention, diversifying the tax base and enhancing the quality of life of our residents.
The Middlesex 3 Coalition is available to help businesses by:
- Providing assistance with infrastructure and transportation projects
- Facilitating employment and workforce resources including grants and training programs
- Serving as a direct line to legislators
- Providing an introduction to business, municipal and financial contacts
- Acting as a resource to review and streamline the permitting process
- Aiding in identifying potential development sites
The Middlesex 3 Coalition is a 501(c)6 non-profit entity with a board of directors consisting of municipal, business, educational, financial, and real estate leaders from the Middlesex 3 communities. Membership for Middlesex 3 is available to regional stakeholders, including leaders in finance, education, medical, real-estate development, engineering, non-profits and the community at large.
Members include stakeholders in local government, business, finance, education and development who have combined resources to promote the competitive advantages of the region and advance the economic vitality of the corridor.